Salon and Spa Services
TresImage offers a wide variety of beauty services including hair, skin and nails. We have a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere where you will find a very welcoming and accommodating staff ready to exceed all your needs. All of our team members are well educated and will keep your personal needs as their priority. We are a family salon meaning we provide services for and welcome the entire family!
Each experience begins with a thorough consultation followed by a stress relieving shampoo and perfect cut and style.
- Children (under 12)
All color services include a thorough consultation and finish work. Any finish work that requires extra time will be priced accordingly. The pricing listed below is an estimate range but will be quoted more specifically during consultation.
- Touchup – Single-process color application applied to the new growth root area.
- Full Color – Color is applied to the hair from the roots to the ends for color richness, continuity and blending.
- Partial Highlighting – Highlights, Lowlights or a combination of the two are applied at the top of the head only adding beautiful, dimensional color.
- 3/4 Highlighting – Highlights, Lowlights or a combination of the two are applied from the top of the ears to the top of the head adding beautiful, dimensional color.
- Full Highlighting – Highlights, Lowlights or a combination of the two are applied to the entire head of hair. This service offers uniform, all over hair color.
- Balyage & Ombre – Creative color placement that you and your stylist create together
- Corrections – Varies based on individual needs. Corrective Color does not always mean damage or a problem. It may mean you are changing from one extreme to another.
Texture (priced upon consultation)
All perming, straightening, smoothing or relaxing must have a complimentary consultation prior to appointment.
Hair and Scalp Treatments
Reconstruct and/or hydrate your hair and scalp with a 30-minute scalp treatment which includes a relaxing shampoo and scalp massage followed by a heat treated mask.
Hair Extensions (priced upon consultation)
Hair Extensions are a great way to add fullness and body as well as add length to most styles. You may opt for a full head of extensions or just a few in order to achieve the look you desire. We use Babe hair extensions because we think they are the best in quality and value. Babe extensions are 100% Remy human hair which require no glue or heat and therefore no damage. Consultations are required prior to application and/or removal. All hair is custom ordered for each client.
You’ll love the way our luxurious facial treatments make you look and feel. Our skin therapists offer a relaxed and secluded atmosphere that provides personal skin care created just for you. They understand your skin’s particular needs and will make you feel relaxed and pampered.
- Customized Aromatherapy Facial – Includes a deep cleanse, exfoliation with essential oils and facial massage customized for your individual skin needs.
- Add a Alpha Hydroxy Peel or Glycolic Peel to polish and resurface the skin for a radiant, youthful glow. Perfect for fine lines.
- Micro-dermabrasion –Concentrated exfoliation that helps with hyper-pigmentation
- Express Mini Facial –Quick cleanse, exfoliation and hydration to renew the skin
- Acne Facial –Deep cleanse with extractions to purify and eliminate toxins
- Teen Facial –Cleanse, exfoliate with extractions. Consultation on Skin Regimen included
- Back Facial –Cleanse, exfoliation, massage and mask with hydration
- Body Polish –Excellent rejuvenation for the entire body! Sugar scrub and deep hydration that stimulates the skin
Hands & Feet
We offer a variety of special treatments from relaxing and invigorating for both the hands and feet!
- Manicure- includes a relaxing soak, nail grooming, a sugar scrub, a hand and arm massage and polish of your choice.
- Pedicure- includes a relaxing aromatic soak, nail grooming, a sugar scrub with hot towel treatment, a foot and leg massage and polish of your choice.
- Gel-full set, overlay, fill – Gel is placed over your natural nail and cured under a UV light. Gel can match the shape of the nail, or can be sculpted for extension of length. So, when you want longer nails, you are asking for a Gel full set. Creative nail art can be created using gel. Ask your nail technician for ideas or bring in your own ideas! A Gel Fill is a repair/maintenance service for those who already have Gels.
- Acrylic-full set, overlay, fill – Acrylics are applied in a similar way than gel, but are not cured under a light. Acrylic nails are a combination of a liquid monomer and a powder polymer. They create a hard protective layer over your natural nails. The product hardens as it is exposed to the air. An Acrylic Fill is a repair/maintenance service for those who already have Acrylics. Creative nail art can be used for finishing or a polish of your choice may be used.
- Gel overlay on Toes- same process as your fingers, but on your toes! Creative gel art can be used to create fun and attractive feet.
- Gel polish – Gel polish is a blend of gel and nail polish. Because it is like a polish, it can’t be used to extend your nail. Because it is like a gel, however, it does add strength and durability. In the long term gel polishes are much less damaging to nails than traditional Gels (or Acrylics). The main benefit is that it reduces chipping.
- Nail Art- this is you and your nail technician creating a design that you will love to wear. You can find lots of ideas on the internet or social media and your nail technician can create a unique design just for you.
- Gift certificates can be customized for any service or dollar amount and may be redeemed for services or products.